New Leadership for
Orange Unified School District
The turnover and inconsistency of the District staff over the past few years is staggering. The OUSD staff must have strong and consistent leadership. Click here to continue reading.
A strong leader who will bring new ideas and fiscal responsibility to the Orange Unified School Board, Joe works with contractors, architects, and engineers virtually every day. As a member of the School Board Joe Ferrentino will continue to put our kids first while providing new leadership that ensures our school board represents the values of Orange Unified families. Click here to continue reading about Joe.
- Business Experience: 18-year owner of a firm with 140+ employees and annually recognized by OC Business Journal as one of the best places to work in Orange County.
- Construction Experience: Over 20 years working with construction professionals to develop cost effective ways to build and repair property. Represented schools in negotiating contracts for large-scale facilities.
- Pay-to-Play Politics: Zero contributions from unions, special interest groups, or vendors of the District.
- Does not support Radical Sex Education: Supports age-appropriate and non-discriminatory sex education that respects all individual viewpoints.
- Career Politician: Built a career by helping clients resolve complex issues in cost effective ways. Little League coach, football coach, parent of three active children, and an active leader for the Human Options charity.
- Business Experience: NONE
- Construction Experience: NONE
- Pay-to-Play Politics: Backed by the powerful Teachers Union and hired the architects and contractors that paid for the Measure S campaign.
- Supports Radical Sex Education: Voted to implement a controversial and explicit sex education curriculum for seventh graders.
- Career Politician: OUSD Board for 16 years and is hoping for 20. During this 16 years, OUSD has had 5 different superintendents.